COMMUNICATION SKILLS TRAINING
Effective professional communication skills, rationally, are the single most important skills that organizations can take to a boundless height. The exchange of ideas and information is important for working as a team to reach organizational goals.
What is communication training?
Communication skills training emphasizes many techniques that have an immediate effect on efficacy. When communication breaks down, it has an immediate effect at the lower level. Consequently, this is a program that all corporates give priority to development.
Indus Management Consultants offers customized communication skills training programs that provide the following results:
- Better efficiency of communication skills
- Enhances both internal and external customer service performance
- Business relationship authorized through advanced oral communication
- Increased workplace productivity and employee retention
Do the different communication courses of Indus Management Consultants?
The communication skills training program of Indus Management Consultants identifies and offers skill development that is unique and unique to your organization. Based on the findings, we train your employees to use interpersonal skills to take advantage of the microcosmic discrimination that makes a difference between ordinary employees and exceptionally effective professionals. These differences include:
o The participants will be simulated multiple roles played on the basis of challenges on a regular basis.
o Facilitator along with the peers will be used as a learning tool
o Participants will be assisted in planning a personal improvement action plan
Related Communications Program
- Presentation skills
- Presentation Skills Coaching
- Writing Email
- Business writing
- Accent neutralization
- English language
- Telephone Etiquette
- Organizing effective meeting
- Stakeholder management
How to develop communication skills
Workshop outline from Indus Management Consultants
- Basics of Interpersonal Communication
o Educating the participants on tips and strategies will enable them to make powerful results in professional relations.
- Construction of structures:
- Developing Effective Testing Skills
- Inactive Listening
- Active Listening
- Reflected Listening
- Dealing with Hard Talk
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Greetings and Introductions in Business
o To enable participants to make a lasting impression on business interaction
For a detailed framework of our program, please click on the following:
How To Improve Communication Skills:
In India, technological advancement in workplace communication skills has greatly reduced face-to-face communication. Although there are times when face-to-face communication is more productive than other alternative communication devices.
- Need to read beyond words: In some business communication (for example, while negotiating a deal) listening to the voice and listening to the body language is necessary. This gives us more understanding of the viewpoint of the other party.
- More teamwork and struggle resolution requirement: At work, many times workers need to work as a joint unit to meet challenging tasks. Conflicts are common during such phases. Face-to-face communication is important for ensuring teamwork and conflict proposals. Conflict solution enhances training teams to work with more coordination.
- Performance evaluation: Communicating face-to-face communication is important because it enhances the possibility of reciprocal agreement on past democracies and paves the way for realistic and effective plans for the future. The key to the success of performance evaluation is the ability to give creative feedback and it can be learned through performance evaluation training.
- Sharing Confidential Information: To share confidential information, e-mail or another tech-enabled communication channel cannot meet the objective. Face-to-face communication becomes the only option.
- Conducting Disciplinary Meetings: A face-to-face communication gives employees the appropriate steps to give and receive creative feedback. Generally, a disciplinary meeting can be handled well for a positive change in face-to-face communication.
A human capital global consulting firm Watson Wyatt has studied the effect of good communication on an organization’s performance for 5 years. The results show that companies with effective communication gave 47% more returns to shareholders. This study simply shows how important it is to invest in communication skills training for your organization.