BUSINESS WRITING SKILLS TRAINING
Our Business Writing Skills Training and Communication Skills Training greatly to improving Training Business Communications. The advanced writing skills taught in this program greatly enhance the efficacy of communication, which is essential in executive training.
What is business writing?
Business Writing Skills Training is a process of training people to communicate professionally in writing. This includes business email, proposals, reports, and writing skills for other ways of communication for internal and external people. This program is also known as professional writing training or business communication training.
At Indus Management Consultants Pvt. Ltd. Our training programs on business writing and communication are highly demanded because the global market demands high standards of communication. This program also includes very advanced business writing skills.
Long-windy and highly complex business writing and business writing problem continue to reduce productivity. Billions of dollars are spent in managing time letters, memos, emails, and reports – and some people stop thinking about the cost of waste time in reading obscure or confusing material. Therefore, all employees should be trained who will be able to write them in a clear and concise manner.
“To do our work, we all have to read a mass of papers. Nearly all of them are far too long. The discipline of setting out the real points will prove an aid to clearer thinking, while the savings in time will be great.”– Winston Churchill
The purpose of writing skills training organized by Indus Management Consultants Pvt. Ltd. You have to help clarify the clarity, appearance, and effectiveness of your writing, dramatically improving. By partnering with us for your business writing training needs, your productivity will increase because you will become more sensible by avoiding recurrence in your writing.
Business Writing Skills
Business writing techniques are presented in a logical order, which focuses on two main areas:
· Understanding the Audience
- Understand the needs of the audience
- Explain the purpose of writing
- Use channels of communication effectively (email, fax, memo, etc.)
· Writing Style and Techniques
- Substitute of words, length, and sentence content
- How to organize ideas – first down the line
- How to write good memos and summaries
- How to improve your writing
- Using the header and the scene for effect
Business Writing Training
The objective of this program will be for the participants to understand that,
“If I improve my communication skills, my effectiveness and productivity will be increased dramatically.”
This program will give participants two basic education:
- Powerful techniques to effectively write targeted audiences
- Creation of someone’s writing
- Plain and concise
- Addressing the needs of the audience
- Global business email etiquette
· Rules of Effective Writing:
- Understanding your reader’s needs:
- To answer the reader’s question, write “What’s in it for me?”
- Writing to keep the reader busy
- Understanding the purpose
- Organizing Your Thoughts
- Reaching the point:
- Irreversible vs. irreversible approach
- Writing ABC
- Use of lists
INDUS MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS Training Methodology:
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Role Plays
- Games and Group Activities