INTERPERSONAL SKILLS TRAINING
What are Interpersonal Skills?
The interpersonal skills of a person are the skills that are deployed while interacting with a person. An interpersonal relationship is the combination of different qualities such as skill, gesture, self-confidence, currency, and body language. In our interactive skills training program, we focus on increasing interpersonal skills in the workplace. Therefore, this program plays an important role in our communication skills training and customer service training programs.
What is interpersonal skills training?
Interpersonal skill training gives those skills that are essential for empowering and promoting relationships. Maintaining a positive interpersonal relationship with colleagues ensures that there is an environment of productivity and success at work.
List of Interpersonal Relationship Skills
- Active Listening – Focus on what you are being told. Listen to what they have to say on a professional and personal basis. Be aware When you are listening to someone, do not try to think about the reaction. There is a great difference between hearing and hearing.
- Empathy – The lack of sympathy will leave you with the ability to understand the people and their problems. Daniel Goleman, the father of emotional intelligence, said, “Empathy and social skills are the mutual part of social intelligence, emotional intelligence, which is why they look similar.”
- The clarity in communication – There are two anchor properties for effective interpersonal skills: the clarity of the idea that results in the clarity of communication. Without a clear understanding of what should be communicated, Even if you have excellent communication skills, you will not be able to get it. In the workplace, in the Interpersonal Skills book, as Don Brown, Finding work solutions, captures the significance of this feature brilliantly, “Intrapersonal communication is the communication of what we are saying.”
- Reading beyond the response – Sometimes you are notified cannot be the one who was in the other person’s mind. To be able to read people and circumstances to understand the needs of the people gives an edge over the competition.
- Positivity in work – To maintain a positive attitude for the work, makes a magical aura of happiness and welfare around you. It is usually contagious and spreads with great speed.