Emotional intelligence, orEI, is an important part of people’s management skills because the primary skills of leadership management are to handle the feelings of others. Therefore, emotional intelligence training is an important program in all the leadership training programs organized by Indus Management Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
What is emotional intelligence training?
Emotional intelligence training enables one to use his and other emotions productively. This training provides skills to accommodate the environment and empower the options to achieve goals. Emotional intelligence describes the ability or ability to assess, and manage the feelings of someone’s self, and others. Our EQ, or Emotional Continent, How Emotional Intelligence Measures
Understanding emotional intelligence at the workplace is very important because the emotions are the essence of mankind. Therefore it is an important emphasis on our executive coaching programs. EI trainer plays an important role in training because trainers need to be emotionally intelligent to conduct effective and busy training sessions. Understanding emotional intelligence enables employees to control their emotions and increase their ability to understand and support others’ emotions. As a result of this leadership leadership, cooperation and healthy working environment have increased.
How to Improve Emotional Intelligence
Emotional Intelligence Training Program, operated by Indus Management Consultants Pvt. Ltd. will enable you to:
- Apply five branches of emotional intelligence
- Take responsibility for your feelings and happiness
- Analyse your feelings instead of others’ actions or objectives
- Set goals to generate key customer feelings
- Reduce problems due to negative emotions
- Identify emotions in the voice of the face, voice and body language and identify emotions
- Increase your self-awareness: Being aware of your emotions
- Emotional Literacy: Label and emotions in self and others, the ability to discuss emotions and communicate clearly and directly
- Include emotions in analysis, logic, troubleshooting and decision-making
- Developing a high EQ; Being aware of emotions, not a slave of reason, wisdom and reason; Deciding and managing people; Reading non-verbal feelings in others
- Identify and understand the interrelationships between emotions, thoughts and behaviour; Affect the causes and effects, how thoughts can affect emotions, and how emotions can affect, and how your emotions can behave in you and others