TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
Training and Development specialist focuses on improving employee performance through further education and is an important part of the organization’s talent management strategy. Training is selected on the basis of many factors, such as alignment with the company’s goals and vision, and addressing specific skill interval in the organization. Providing employees with continuous learning and development is an important aspect of the HR department. There is also the advantage of improving productivity in new acquired skills as well as promoting employee morale.
It is worth noting that Learning & Development can also be referred to as, Training & Development (T & D), Employee Development and Human Resources Development.
Training and development course
Many teaching and development courses target HR professionals because it is a division that procures and coordinates training of the organization. There are also courses that help the organization acquire skills to implement their talent management strategy and start their training initiatives.
Some ideas are:
- Identification of skill gaps
- Assessment of the need for further training.
- Purchase Training versus Internal Training Initiative.
- Receiving procurement from stakeholders
- Get more profits from training.
- Different approaches to learning.
- Selecting training methods for your organization.
- Evaluating the impact of training.
- Measure the results of the course
- Staff availability for training.
- Business impact of large training initiatives.
One of the few types of learning and development courses may include:
- Employee Relations Training
- Recruitment training
- Human Resource Management (HRM) Training
- CIPD accredited course