SOFT SKILLS TRAINING PROGRAM
Soft skills training are a combination of people’s skills, social skills, communication skills, character traits, attitudes, career specialties, social intelligence, and emotional intelligence quotes that help people navigate their environment, work well with others, Enables to perform and receive them. Target with the supplement of hard skills. Colin’s English Dictionary defines the term “soft skills training courses” as “desirable properties for some types of employment”, which are not dependent on acquired knowledge: they include general knowledge, ability to deal with people and a positive flexible approach.
Soft skill training programs is a priority and today it is recognized by the necessary corporate institutions for relationships. In fact, the most sought-after skills in the market are the soft skills and the most difficult today. 75% of the long-term job success depends on soft skills. Identifying and developing the soft skills training programs of your employees is not just investment – it is your effectiveness, your bottom line and investment in the entire organization. Having a trustworthy, motivated and confident employee will increase morale, and your business will be improved easily. Soft skills training conduct by best trainer combines different types of interpersonal, communication and social skills that help people communicate effectively with others. It enables individuals to work well with others to meet their goals.
Every success is important for your success in the workplace. For example, a poorly-written cover letter can prevent you from hiring a job. On the other hand, the ability to write effectively and make explicit presentations can make a difference between promoting or leaving your promotion.
Soft skill training courses is a group of productive personality traits that reflects the relationship of one in a million. These skills may include social graces, communication capabilities, language skills, personal habits, cognitive or emotional sympathy, time management, teamwork and leadership traits. Based on the review literature, one definition defines three important functional elements: soft skills as an umbrella term for skills under people’s skills, social skills and personal careers.
Hard skills were the only skills required for career and were generally quantitative and scalable through academic background, work experience or interview. In the 20th century, soft skills are a major difference, there is no sign for employment and success in life. A study conducted by Harvard University states that 80% achievements in career are determined by soft skills and only 20% of hard skills. Experts say that when they are students, they should start soft skills training in order to perform efficiently in the workplace along with their academic environment.
list of Soft skills training programs for business executives conduct by best trainer
Following is a “top ten” list of soft skills compiled by Eastern Kentucky University from executive listings.
- Communication – oral speaking capability, written, presenting, listening, clear speech & writing.
- Courtesy – manners, etiquette, business etiquette, gracious, says please and thank you, respectful.
- Flexibility – adaptability, willing to change, lifelong learner, accepts new things, adjusts, teachable.
- Integrity – honest, ethical, high morals, has personal values, does what’s right.
- Interpersonal skills – nice, personable, sense of humor, friendly, nurturing, empathetic, has self-control, patient, sociability, warmth, social skills.
- Positive attitude – optimistic, enthusiastic, encouraging, happy, confident.
- Professionalism – businesslike, well-dressed, appearance, poised.
- Responsibility – accountable, reliable, gets the job done, resourceful, self-disciplined, wants to do well, conscientious, common sense.
- Teamwork – cooperative, gets along with others, agreeable, supportive, helpful, collaborative.
- Work ethic – hard working, willing to work, loyal, initiative, self-motivated, on time, good attendance.
List of soft skills training courses include best trainer:
- BPO TRAINING
- BUSINESS ETIQUETTE TRAINING
- CONFLICT MANAGEMENT TRAINING
- INTERVIEWING SKILLS TRAINING
- ONLINE TRAINING
- PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT TRAINING
- PERSONAL EFFECTIVENESS TRAINING
- STRESS MANAGEMENT TRAINING
- TIME MANAGEMENT TRAINING
- CREATIVITY TRAINING
- SALES TRAINING
- NEGOTIATION SKILLS TRAINING
- TRAIN THE TRAINER
- CUSTOMER SERVICE TRAINING
- BEHAVIOURAL TRAINING
Contact us to see how our trainer can help to your employees for develop programs list for soft skills training courses that need to grow.