Indus as a corporate soft skills training company, throughout our soft skills training programs for employees, focuses on what people are trained for and what they do to represent. It is not a problem for employees to understand the importance of soft skill training. Instead, L&D leaders need to be facilitated with more convenient access to professional development courses. People know that Indus is present in India ever since corporate training started in India.
Custom Training program by Indus combines people skills, social skills, communication skills, character traits, attitude, social intelligence, and emotional intelligence to help employees in their jobs. So that he can meet, work and interact with his co-workers and customers in the right way. Hard skills are at the top of the list for many organizations when it comes to recruitment, but soft skills training is the number one priority for L&D leaders in companies across all industries.
Target with the supplement of hard skills. Colin’s English Dictionary defines the term “Soft Skills Training Programs” as “desirable properties for some types of employment”, which are not dependent on acquired knowledge: they include general knowledge, ability to deal with people, and a positive flexible approach.
What is soft skills training?
Indus, during its soft skills training, focuses on what people are trained for and what they do to represent their attitude towards life and work. Simply put, soft skills are interpersonal skills that work hard for a person’s personality, and they characterize how you interact with other people in the workplace.
75% of long-term job success depends on soft skills. Identifying and developing your employee’s soft skills training programs is not just an investment, it is an investment in your effectiveness, your bottom line, and the organization as a whole.
Taking soft skills training by Indus will boost your employee morale by becoming confident, motivated and improve your business easily.
Soft skills training practices by the best trainers include a variety of interpersonal, communication, and social skills that help people communicate effectively with others. It enables individuals to work well with others to accomplish their goals.
Concept of Soft Skills Training
Soft skills are a set of productive personality traits that characterize one’s relationships in social environments.
The importance of soft skills lies in the fact that they are not restricted to a specific area. These thinking instincts have a set of abilities that can be used in every aspect of people’s lives, without the need to read them based on the situation.
High requests, and widespread confusion about the meaning and training of soft skills, represent two elements that may explain the lack of soft skills in the job market. Employers struggle to find leaders and workers who are able to keep pace with the emerging job market.
The problem is not limited only to the youth looking for jobs, but to the actual employees as well. These skills may include social pride, communication abilities, language skills, personal habits, cognitive or emotional empathy, time management, teamwork, and leadership traits.
Based on the review literature, one definition defines three important functional elements: people skills, social skills and soft skills as an umbrella term for skills under individual careers.
The following is a "Top Ten" list of soft skills compiled from executive listings.
- Communication – oral speaking capability, written, presenting, listening, clear speech & writing.
- Courtesy – manners, etiquette, business etiquette, gracious, says please and thank you, respectful.
- Flexibility – adaptability, willingness to change, lifelong learner, accepts new things, adjusts, teachable.
- Integrity – honest, ethical, high morals, has personal values, does what’s right.
- Interpersonal skills – nice, personable, sense of humor, friendly, nurturing, empathetic, has self-control, patient, sociability, warmth, social skills.
- Positive attitude – optimistic, enthusiastic, encouraging, happy, confident.
- Professionalism – businesslike, well-dressed, appearance, poised.
- Responsibility – accountable, reliable, gets the job done, resourceful, self-disciplined, wants to do well, conscientious, common sense.
- Teamwork – cooperative, gets along with others, agreeable, supportive, helpful, collaborative.
- Work ethic – hard working, willing to work, loyal, initiative, self-motivated, on time, good attendance.
We offer custom soft skills training programs or courses tailored to the needs of our clients:
- BPO TRAINING
- BUSINESS ETIQUETTE TRAINING
- CONFLICT MANAGEMENT TRAINING
- INTERVIEWING SKILLS TRAINING
- MOTIVATIONAL TRAINING
- ONLINE TRAINING
- PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT TRAINING
- PERSONAL EFFECTIVENESS TRAINING
- STRESS MANAGEMENT TRAINING
- TIME MANAGEMENT TRAINING
- CREATIVITY TRAINING
- SALES TRAINING
- NEGOTIATION SKILLS TRAINING
- TRAIN THE TRAINER
- CUSTOMER SERVICE TRAINING
- BEHAVIORAL TRAINING
Contact us to see how our trainer can help your employees develop a programs that need to grow.