Today behavioral training is very important for all corporate pieces of training because organizations around the world recognize the importance of setting up the right approach in their employees. “If you want to change attitudes, start with a change in behavior”, says the great American psychiatrist, Dr. William Glaser. To change behavior they need to periodically reduce behavior and reduce new behavioral skills.
What is behavioral skills training?
Behavioral skills are a combination of skill training that is essential in interpersonal relationships, effective communication, attractive perspectives, and productive emotions that enable people to work and perform well with others. In other words, it helps individuals see their behavior patterns, and to equip them with new skills to identify new patterns to get better results.
Therefore, these programs are a major part of leadership training.
Behavioral Skills Training:
Google did extensive research to identify key behaviors that would enhance a manager’s performance. In the article, “Google’s quest to find the perfect boss” he identified eight behaviors that good managers should have:
- Facilitate and Coach: Provide accurate, positive feedback; Continually, on each other, Offering solutions to problems, personalized for the specific strength of your employees.
- Macro manage and avoid micromanaging: Good leadership skills help you to balance the balance in giving your employees freedom, while still there is access to guidance.
- Be concerned about the well-being of your team members: Identify your employees as individuals with life outside of work.
- Be courageous about obtaining results: Help the team prioritize their work and use their position to eliminate roadblocks.
- Communicate with efficacy: Effective communication skills are a two-way road: You both hear information and contribute. It helps the team add points.
- Be Team Focused: Be honest with your team’s career development.
- Clarity of Vision: There is a clear vision with a support strategy.
- Self-Development: Get the necessary skills so that the team can come back to you.
For People Operations, Google Vice President Mr. Lazlo Bok says, he is surprised by the simplicity of the rules. This simplicity not only creates ease in the app but also does not require personality transplantation for the manager.
Mr. Bock says, “You don’t actually need to change who the person is,” he says. “What it means is, if I’m a manager and I want to get better, and I want more out of my people and I want them to be happier, two of the most important things I can do is just make sure I have some time for them and to be consistent. And that’s more important than doing the rest of the stuff.” The latest edition of our services is providing micro-learning content. This will help us improve the learning and retention of courses. This is a form of learning through which the latest generation learns.