INTERVIEWING SKILLS TRAINING
Interviewing Skills Training Programs for Managers organized by Indus Management Consultant Pvt. Ltd. Answer the question very effectively, “How to interview?” Today’s job market has become very competitive. As representatives of the organization, how can HR professionals choose the most suitable candidates for the job? In other words, what interview skills do the interviewers need to develop to hire the right candidates? We understand that this is not an easy task. Our Interview Skills Training Programs helps participants improve their ability to rent the right candidate using new and innovative interview tips.
What is interviewing skills training?
Interviewing skills are the skills to conduct interviews with effective questions, enabling a recruitment manager or interviewer to ensure that they follow the best practices for hiring candidates with relevant skills, Behaviour and brain set, who have a job-role fit and have a cultural fit with your team / organization.
Major focus areas included in interviewing skills training Programs for managers organized by Indus Management Consultants Pvt. Ltd. are:
- Interview to achieve the core competencies of the candidate:
- Progressive stages of an interview
- Preparing for an interview
- Opening an interview
- Building rapport
- Gathering information
- Giving information
- Closing an interview
- Post-interview work
- Check with effective use of questions
- Types of Questions
- Open-ended questions
- Close-ended questions
- Factual Questions
- Questions about Opinions and Feelings
- Imaginative Questions
- Investigative questions
- Acceptable and unacceptable questions
- Key Areas of Interviewing
- Keeping the right body language during the interview
- Reading the interviewer’s physical language
- After having a proper voice during the interview
- The importance of listening skills during interview
- Managing the bias in assuming the interviews
Essential Interviewing Skills:
The method of conducting an interview is important, but the interviewer’s skills are equally important with the interviewer’s interview. The top 3 skills required to establish this connect are:
- Effective listening skills – The ability to listen actively helps the interviewer establish a rapid rapport. One of our communication skills training enables you to develop the ability to listen beyond what is being said.
- Being emotionally intelligent – Understanding the interviewer’s feelings helps the interviewer show sympathy. In our emotional intelligence training we use different techniques, that helps the interviewer increase his emotional intelligence.
- Asking effective questions – Asking questions is one of the most important skills of an interviewer. However, the way in which these questions have been evaluated, it determines the efficacy of the seriously received answers. Chris Smith and Chris Stephenson, there are some wonderful examples of recruiting the winners in their blogs that how the effectiveness of simple questions can be dramatically enhanced by re-recording.
Interview Skills Training Programs for Managers organized by Indus Management Consultant Pvt. Ltd. Ltd. Participants are very good feedback because we are systematically addressing each of the 3 areas mentioned above. We also do make interviews in the training room, which are video-grads, which show all the different features of an effective interview. These videos are shared with the participants. They make great education and become a ready reckoner guide for the future.
Organizations who have participated in our interviewing skills training Programs for managers, they list the observations given below:
- Time spent in interview time
- Be able to clarify the questions that achieve core competencies
- Less number of candidates leaving in first 3 months
- Interviewers consider the interview process less difficult
- Conducting more professional interviews