TIME MANAGEMENT TRAINING
We are all busy. Organizations are using fewer people to work more than ever before. The tight deadlines, changes in the last minute, the rapid program, the pace of modern communication and business are all involved in the pressures. Already we need to be effective in planning our workload and managing our time. If you work continuously for extra hours to maintain yourself then you need time management training.
This time management training course is designed to help participants develop their skills and productivity in time management to achieve more effective results in less time.
In addition, effective time management is a skill that is important for all leaders. This skill also plays an important role in the ability to manage stress. That’s why it is a part of our leadership training and our stress management training.
Benefits of our Effective Time Management Courses
A Communicolic Effective Time Management Course will enable you to:
- Plan and prioritize your work more efficiently
- Manage disruptions more effectively
- Develop practical techniques and strategies for more effective time management
- Use the benefits of technology
- Identify your time management issues and how they are emerging
Who should be present?
A Communicating Effective Time Management course will be beneficial for you if you:
- Work in a busy, fast-moving environment
- There is trouble in meeting schedules and time limits
- Work regularly for extra hours to keep regular
- It is difficult to manage the demands and expectations of others
All our effective time management courses are designed to meet the specific needs of our clients on the basis of their individual / organizational needs and the current skill set. An effective time management course includes:
- Self management
- Identifying Your Priorities
- Adding time to your goals: Short and long term
- Using Planning and Scheduling Techniques
- Use Four Ds for Effective Workflow
- Setting Smart Goals
- Time wasting and delay – how to fight them
- Manage your environment
- Management of Information Flow – Email, Phone and Messaging
- Managing others’ expectations and priorities
- Dealing with obstacles
- Art of effective delegation
- Management of Meetings
Effective time management courses are available seven days a week, 365 days a year, either in one of our training centers in London, Paris, Frankfurt and New York or anywhere in the world at your offices. We usually recommend a course of one or two days but can also provide a more flexible format tailored to your schedule.
Appropriately prepared material will be used in your effective time management curriculum and your trainer will balance the structured input with discussions about your study studies and scenarios.
The most appropriate training format, materials and perspectives for your effective time management course will be discussed during your clinical consultation (Please click here to know more about our approach.)
Time management training courses and workshops will help delegates increase work effectiveness and productivity, achieve greater control of their daily activities and overcome stress. We also provide private and in-company Time Management courses. CONTACT US to discuss.